Core Tools Workshop
Theoretical-practical workshop whose purpose is that participants are able to align criteria, standardize practices and recognize their level of responsibility, as well as the correct execution of the set of tools considered as Core Tools, where the control and improvement of processes is the center of attention, to meet the requirements, needs and expectations of customersRegister now
14. - 16. Mar. 2018
San Luis Potosi
Our Training Goals
* Understand the necessary tools to record, measure and control the manufacturing processes.
* Understand the concepts, tools and methods for the analysis of measurement systems.
* Understand the methodology to develop a Process and Design FMEA.
* Understand the methodologies of the Advanced Planning of the Quality of the Product (APQP) and Control Plan.
* Understand the PPAP process "Production Part Approval Process"
What you learn
Module 1 - MSA (MEASUREMENT SYSTEM ANALYSIS)
Module 2 - SPC (STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL)
Module 3 - FMEA (FAILURE MODE EFFECTS ANALYSIS)
Module 4 - APQP (ADVANCED PRODUCT QUALITY PLANNING)
Module 5 - PPAP (PRODUCTION PART APPROVAL PROCESS)
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute South Africa.